Custom Cut Polished & Wire Wrapped Purple Mojave Turquoise & Copper 14Kgf Ring Size 7 1/2
Mojave turquoise is crafted through a process that uses a hydraulic press to assemble turquoise nuggets by introducing a bronze metal matrix throughout the brick of base turquoise. Once the turquoise is pressed or assembled it is stabilized to harden the stone. This is the only product in today's market that features real Arizona turquoise and real metal matrix. This unique process was created by the Arizona Kingman Mine.
Mojave Turquoise is a rich vibrant color presenting in shades of purple green blue and orange with copper-colored veining.
• Sourced from the Arizona Kingman Mine.
• Member of the turquoise family.
• Birthstone for June, July and December.
• Traditional gift for 11th anniversary.
• associated with the zodiac sign of Sagittarius.
• Official gemstone for Arizona Nevada and New Mexico.